Letting the Rotten Edifice Collapse

Advertisement
Your Ads Here
Last night as I went to bed I noticed something:  my chronic depression had lessened considerably.  Somehow, knowing that the country is lost cheered me up.  Not because I want America to enter the dust bin of history -- I don't.  But knowing that I could no longer hope to stop it, relieved me of the burden of trying.

I once read something that advised "giving up" in certain situations.  Instead of trying to hold up the major support beam with your back, just get the hell out and let the whole rotten edifice collapse.  Then you can sort through the rubble, see what can be salvaged, and begin again on a better footing.

The high joblessness is increasing as many companies begin massive layoffs due to Obamacare and Obama's re-election.  Gas prices will continue soaring.  American prosperity will continue to erode, and there will be much fewer job opportunities for young people graduating from college.

Now the burden of America's decline is on the backs of the Democrats.  They voted for it, and they own it.  Enjoy it, liberals.  When you fill up your gas tanks at exorbitant prices, when you get laid off, think of us Republicans -- we are not the only ones you defeated.  You defeated America, common sense, prosperity and opportunity.  You defeated yourselves.


Advertisement
Your Ads Here

You might also like

0 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon