Changes to Saber Point

Advertisement
Your Ads Here
I recently changed my banner.  I just got bored with the same old thing.  Hope you like it.

I also changed my commenting system to Disqus.  Let me know if you have any problems accessing the commenting section and leaving comments.

Using a commenting system other than blogger's can be dangerous.  A couple of years back I changed my commenting system, which increased its price tenfold after one year.  I ditched it, but in the process lost hundreds of comments, some of which represented long debates and useful discussions.  I have Disqus working in tandem with blogger, so if I stop using Disqus, I should still retain all comments.

Please try out the Disqus commenting system and let me know of any problems, at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.

Advertisement
Your Ads Here

You might also like

0 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon